Starting Point is a conversational environment where people can explore faith and experience community. If you have ever wondered, “What on earth am I here for? What is the purpose of my life? Where do I fit in God’s story?”, then Starting Point is for you.
Our fall class of Starting Point will begin on Sunday, September 28, 2014. Seats are limited to ten participants and available on a first-come, first-served basis. Starting Point is held in the upstairs living room starting at 9 a.m. Please contact the church to register for class or for more information.
creation brokenness promise law rebellion grace spirit eternity
Who is it for?
- People who are reconnecting with God after being away from church for a while
- People who are not sure about God or the Bible and want a safe place to discuss spiritual issues
- People seeking to renew their faith
- People who want to build on their spiritual foundation
- People who recently started a relationship with God
Where, when and how?
- There is a nominal fee for materials, including a conversation guide, media kit and Bible.
Still concerned that you might not feel comfortable? A former member wrote, "I have a hard time opening up in a group environment, but SP was a wonderful place where I felt totally comfortable sharing my feelings."